Welcome to the Darby Learning Center & Resource Program! My name is Lida Kizzia, and I work with students from Grades K-5. I have been teaching for 12 years and love working at Darby. I believe that all students can learn and have fun doing it.
Goals for the year:
My wonderful teaching assistant, Pam Kelly, and I will give accommodations to the students in general education classes. We will collaborate with the general education teachers to ensure that all students with IEPs (Individual Education Plan) reach their highest level of learning.
- Students will develop strong study skills
- Students will develop strong reading skills
- Students will develop strong math skills
- Students will learn and display positive school behaviorStudents will learn how to be friends
- Students will learn how to be friendsStudents will have a great time learning together.
- Students will have a great time learning together.