This year the students will have many opportunities to learn and further develop their independent work, study, and standardized testing skills. They will continue developing their reading, writing, and math skills. Students will do hands-on science investigations and learn social studies.
Goals for this year:
- Goal 1 - Meet or exceed the CA State Standards for 4th grade English Language Arts
- Goal 2 - Meet or exceed the CA State Standards for 4th grade Math
- Goal 3 - Meet or exceed the CA State Standards for 4th grade Science
- Goal 4 - Meet or exceed the CA State Standards for 4th grade Social Studies
- Follow Classroom Rules and Procedures
- Follow School Wide Best Behavior Plan
- Follow Star Student Model
- Follow the Six Pillars of Good Character: Trustworthy, Respect, Citizenship, Caring, Responsibility, and Cooperation
Homework and Projects:
Students are responsible for:
- Writing down their homework assignments in their homework planners daily.
- Completing their homework assignments daily and returning their homework the following school day.
- Reading daily at home.
The teacher will send home specific instructions and materials for student/class projects.