I have taught for over 20 years in 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade. Darby has been a home for me. I was a student here, did my student teaching, and was also a teacher assistant. I have golden retrievers, cats, birds, and fish. I enjoy doing crafts, knitting, crocheting, doing embroidery, spending time with family and friends, traveling, gardening, and reading and I'm an avid Dodgers fan.
Goals for this year:
- To meet or exceed all grade level standards.
- To think creatively and critically.
- To develop strong research and inquiry skills.
- To integrate technology into learning.
- Stay in your seat and raise your hand to speakM ake sure you keep hands, feet, objects, and negative comments to yourself.
- Make sure you keep hands, feet, objects, and negative comments to yourself.
- Always follow directions and be prepared for class.
- Respect yourself, others, and property.
- Try your best.