Welcome to Room 8!
Goals for the year:
- Goal 1: To learn a new social or academic skill.
- Goal 2: To increase on-task behaviors.
- Goal 3: To increase socialization with typical peers.
- Expectations: To improve communication skills.
- Expectations: To meet IEP goals and objectives.
- Expectations: To practice turn taking during class activities.
- Expectations: To follow class routine and transition between activities with increase independence.
- Expectations: To complete class assignments during Centers and large group activities, with increase independence.