I have been teaching since 1999. I have taught Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Second, Third, and Resource. I am a National Board Certified teacher, my certification is in Reading/Language Arts. I also have a Master's Degree in Language and Literacy. I have a multiple subject credential with an emphasis in second language learners. I also have a Reading Specialist Credential. I have experience in teaching gifted, special education, as well as English language learners.
Goals for this year:
- To have students proficient in grade level common core standards
- To develop good academic habits at home and school
- To encourage positive behavior in class and on the yard
- Students will meet benchmark proficiency on all periodic assessments.
- Students will meet all grade level common core standards by the end of the year.
- Students will complete homework assignments daily.
- Students will treat everyone with respect.
- Students will listen attentively in the classroom.
- Students will be responsible citizens in the class and on the yard.